Tonights the night!
tonight me & some really chill friends are going to a concert. but not just any concert. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, and Travis Barker are coming to state!!
We got some pretty good seats too! i’m very excited. so now i have to figure out what i’m wearing and how i’m going to do my hair. ugh. but first i have to go to work.
it’s monday! monday! wanna go die on mondays!
i hate mondays BUT today in (my obnoxiously early) class, i anchored my very first news show! i messed up once but everything else was on point :D
i got to class extra early to start working on a story and i got tons of sound and i was able to do a wrap, a cut and copy, and a reader :]
i’m mucho excited and very proud. i also finally figured out what i’m doing for my final project in that class!
on a completely less optimistic peppy note. i finally scheduled a gym and i chose jogging (b/c my first and second choice which were ice-skating and fencing got filled up so quickly!). then i check my e-mail and they dropped the entire jogging class because they can’t find anyone to teach it!!! ugh i’m so annoyed! so i just rescheduled really quickly and i found a physical conditioning class. it’s going to freaking kick my butt. i’m gonna be like wayyyy butch when i’m done with this class. i’m truly not looking forward to this. so i plan on e-mailing the profs. for ice-skating and fencing and i’m going to beg them to let me in their class.
this weekend i’m going back to philly with my roommate anita!!! :D yayyy!! PLUS i’m going to have really sick traditional clothing to wear!! :D i’m mucho excited!
ok so that’s pretty much the update on my wittle insignificant life right now. i’m going to go eat a banging sandwich lolol
haha i can’t wait either :D
i got another study abroad scholarship! :D
i’m really excited b/c i really didn’t want to pay a lot of money. yay! :D
just a few updates:
1. tonight is my first mandatory study abroad meeting :D i’m so excited!
2. as you can see i’ve been making my own graphicy things. and one in particular has gotten reblogged a few times :] i’m pretty proud lol it’s def not something i’m going to do a ton of. i’ve just been bored and thought it would be fun.
anywho gots to go eat. i haven’t eaten all day! ughhh dying!
of course i plan on doing A LOT of stuff during my time in England. here are 10 things i look forward to doing the most :]
(in no particular order)
1. ride a double decker bus
2. do an America’s Next Top Model like photoshoot in those cool phone booths with my roomie.
3. find and take a picture with joe dempsie (chris from UK Skins)
4. take a pic walking across abbey road.
5. ride the london eye.
6. ride in those cool black taxis.
7. pick up some sort of an accent.
8. make a ton of cool British friends.
9. Shop at Top Shop :D
10. get an A in the 4 credit class i’m taking there :]
MICHAEL WATKINS IS HURRRR!!!
he’s here at state visiting and we’re partying tonight, with my future roomie :D
cap’n morgs in the house too!! woopttyyyy!
click that to view mike tumblr! ——> mike!
time to partyyy & bullshitt!
i wish i would just go to bed. instead i’m downloading music, and sort of watching my life as liz. i have work in the morning, so i should probs gets a move on. ughhh